Our client is one of the leading Real Estate focused private equity funds who are looking to hire an Analyst for their investments team in London.
The firm is a global leader in Real Estate private equity and has a broad and flexible investment mandate. They have solid deal flow and a healthy pipeline of investments. Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior team member you will analyse and research real estate investment and development opportunities across Europe.
- Support deals team through transaction process
- Investment modelling and analysis
- Market analysis;
- 1-3 years Real Estate experience Investment banking, Private Equity or Big 4 (Transaction services, lead advisory or Deal advisory teams) experience.
- Strong modelling and Valuation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Please apply today