We are working with a fantastic early-stage Venture Capital Fund based in London. They invest Globally into seed stage businesses in the digital content ecosystem. They are looking for an Investment Analyst to join their team to assist in the full spectrum of deal and portfolio activities.
Their mandate is broad - investing globally in startups which are shaping the future of how we work, play, learn and communicate within the digital content space. With most exposure to Europe and the US, there are 21 impressive portfolio companies from their first fund and dry powder to make further investments. It is, however, an especially exciting time to join as they are currently raising their second fund and you will play a crucial role in its deployment. They also have an impressive global platform helping to develop the most impactful MediaTech companies. With over 300 start-ups in this community this is a strong network to be a part of.
They are looking for an investment analyst to aid the team in deal sourcing, investing and portfolio management. The right candidate will have a good understanding of seed stage investments and how Venture Capital firms operate along with a genuine passion for technology and digital content. You will be able to take on a high degree of responsibility quickly and it is a role where you will develop and learn the skills to be a successful early-stage investor. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sourcing and evaluating new deals
- Undertaking due diligence activities
- Supporting portfolio companies
- Undertaking a wide range of analysis
- Assistance with day-to-day operations
- Full time work experience working in investment banking, equity research, consulting, venture capital, or a start-up
- Degree from a top-tier institution
- Strong analytic ability (including using Excel proficiently)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Value working together and collaboration
- Strive for excellence
- Driven and have a real hustle to help