Your new company
This business has been established for over 10 years and has won multiple awards. It is a digital technology company with a well-established client base and well-structured plans for future growth, as part of that future growth project, they are appointing a Digital Marketing Manager to join their leadership team.
Your new role
You'll take the lead on all things web, content, SEO, PPC / performance, social media and email marketing. You'll manage a small team and will liase closely with colleagues in the design space as well as sales and service delivery. You'll review the existing strategy and spend and together with the CEO and COO develop a robust digital strategy for future growth. You'll be comfortable with using analytical tools and in tracking return on advertising spend and will apply those principles to this role
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven working experience in digital marketing
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMrush)
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools
* Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
What you'll get in return
This is a great company to work at, they have a lot of fun at work, provide a lot of perks and social events for their staff and will truly give you the opportunity to make the role your own. Salary up to £50k and a decent benefits package which is currently being reviewed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.