Start Date: September 2021
One of our teachers is ready to take the next step in their career, so we are excited to be able to offer a rare opportunity to join our team. If you are an excellent practitioner and a strong team player, you may be just the person we are looking for.
The role could be in either Key Stage 1 or 2 and is open to both experienced applicants and those working through the early career framework.
We can offer:-
- a thorough induction programme
- consistent peer to peer support and development
- an established and vibrant environment and a school entrenched in the local community
If you are committed and hardworking and would like to work in a nurturing and supportive school, then this could be the right place for you.
You will have:-
- excellent classroom practice
- have a nurturing attitude that enables children to develop their potential
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to form good relationships with parents
- someone who is prepared to fully immerse themselves in the life of the school and become one of the team
- energy, humour and enthusiasm
- a thorough understanding of the curriculum and the revised SEND requirements
- awareness of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- you may also have experience of leading a curriculum subject or an area of specialism
School tours are encouraged in line with school's COVID protocol, which will be available from 3.30pm on Tuesday 25th, Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th May. To book a tour please call the main office on 01227 373095. You can also view the school and the Trust website to gain a deeper understanding of the schools values, approaches and ethos. Our video on the home page of the school site will give a strong sense of what Briary is all about.
If you have any questions email email@example.com
Closing Date: 10/06/2021 at 20:00
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd June
Information about the school
"Widening Horizons, Raising Aspirations"
Briary Primary School is a two form entry primary school in Herne Bay. During our last Ofsted inspection we were judged as good in all areas and it was recognised that there was "an effective team, ensuring a positive climate while sharply focused on enabling adults and pupils to succeed". (Ofsted Jan 2018). The school is a popular choice for local parents. Our curriculum provides rich and varied learning opportunities which enhance our provision. Pastoral care and support are significant strengths of what is very much a family school.
Briary School is part of the EKC Schools Trust and shares their values, managing to combine these with innovative and reflective practice which keeps abreast of current changes in education.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. All applicants will be asked to provide two referees and be subject to safeguarding checks, including full DBS check.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.