HLTAGillingham£75 to £85 per day5 days per week
Classic Education are currently seeking dedicated and experienced HLTA
to join a Year 2 class, for a reputable and 'Good' rated school in Gillingham.The ideal HLTA applicant
Why Choose Us?
- HLTA qualification
- Minimum of 6 months experience covering classes
- Positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
- Hold HLTA status
- Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
If you have the necessary skills and requirements, please send your CV in a word format to Anita Holman,
- Competitive rates of pay
- One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
- Work that suits your schedule.
- Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
- Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme - receive up to £125 per candidate placed that you refer.