We are a fast-paced and dynamic technology company at heart. Over the next 6 months, we are doubling the tech team to significantly scale our existing business and significantly increase our product suite. We have ambitious plans to profitably grow revenue year on year (which we're already exceeding) and a clear roadmap of how we're going to get there.
At this incredibly exciting stage of our business, we're looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to help implement our plans and drive profitable growth.Responsibilities
- Maximise the acquisition of companies, using SEO, PPC, affiliates, word of mouth, social, offline, plus other viable methods to drive quality corporate traffic to our site. Continually test and optimise these channels.
- Collaborate with sales to define and execute effective lead generation activities to deliver high-quality top-of-the-funnel programs to fuel pipeline growth and conversion to revenue.
- Build brand awareness to grow our target customer base, and establish Get Licensed across our target market as the 'go to' brand for all things security workforce-related.
- Have a rigorous, analytical and data-driven approach to all marketing activities. Measure the impact of all initiatives, and evolve the approach to make the most of resources, driving the best possible results, maximising ROI and delivering blended CPA to budget.
- Experience of working in a high-performance team in at least one high growth B2B business, with experience in performance and brand marketing across a variety of on and offline channels.
- Significant digital marketing expertise, with a demonstrable track record of online acquisition, conversion and retention marketing. Strong understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem, including channel-specific best practice, technology and data solutions. Up to speed on all the latest technologies, platforms and best practices, including a good understanding of SEO, web analytics and google AdWords.
- Highly analytical with a structured problem-solving approach.
- Strategic mindset, and will adopt a hands-on approach, being close to the detail.
- Solid understanding of customer needs, profiles, and how to engage them at all stages in their journey.
- Strong and credible contributor to the market team. Will have great communication skills, good people management skills, and a positive attitude.