Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists
, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce... e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes!
We are digitally native,
selling our pasta through our website pastaevangelists.com, but have successfully expanded to other channels: Pasta Evangelists is the only pasta brand in Harrods
. We've also kicked off our partnership with M&S
, are sold in Amazon, Ocado and have a thriving new business with dark kitchens working with Deliveroo.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple: we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. And it's a booming market! As a category, pasta is worth £3.8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it! Pasta Evangelists is one of the fastest-growing food companies in the UK! We have recently been acquired by Barilla, the largest pasta company in the world.
We are hiring a BI Manager
to help support the business through our next chapter. The role will suit a candidate who has experience in Business Intelligence at ecommerce/ direct to consumer business, and who is ready to roll up their sleeves, own and build out data and analytics at Pasta Evangelists.Who you are:
What you'll do:
- You have experience in Business Intelligence in ecommerce direct to consumer business(es).
- Strong SQL Experience, and ideally experience with data visualisation tools, e.g. PowerBI/ Looker/ Tableau
- Ability to communicate clearly about data to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with data warehousing architecture and data modelling concepts and best practices
- You've worked in a fast-paced operational or start-up environment before, and understand how important being both proactive and reactive is for success
- You don't turn a blind eye to issues, but instead you jump on them and have a strong desire to solve them
- You have a passion for food
What we can offer:
- Join our Pasta Evangelists team as Business Intelligence Manager, reporting to the co-founder
- Own and manage Business Intelligence at Pasta Evangelists: building out our analytics end-to-end through the customer journey, and across our business lines
- Champion data-driven decisions, supporting our leadership team and business owners with data, analytics, dashboards
To apply, please:
- Join the fast-growing Pasta Evangelists team, as we build our business to the next level following our acquisition and investment by the Barilla group
- Shape and build out Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics at Pasta Evangelists
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ''il bel paese''...
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays!)
- Competitive salary
- Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to join the Pasta Evangelists team & why you are right for this role.