Head of Communications
We are looking to speak to talented individuals who have the gravitas to take on the role of Head of Communications. You will head up the strategic communications and PR activities across multiple alliances. This is a brand-new role, and you will have the chance to put your own spin on developing commutations strategies and strategic objectives.
To thrive in this role, it is required that you come from a communications background within the public sector, in particular the Government or NHS. You must hone knowledge in government structures, government policy or have a strong interest in current issues.
* Degree in Communications or equivalent experience.
* Extensive experience at senior level within a communications function.
* Wide range of knowledge covering media and journalism.
* Experience planning and executing effective strategies.
* IT Literate with an understanding of social media platforms.
* Political awareness.
If you would like to hear, pop your details over to Georgia today