A fast-growing disrupter organisation that are making waves within the world of Insights, Analytics, Stories, Marketing and Compliance. Specialising within the International Luxury Brands arena they provide a suite of products that ensure their clients receive maximum ROI across all lines of marketing and channel performance. With currently over 30 global clients and growing fast they are looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager to join their energised team based in their South West London offices.
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager to join our team. That will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site integration, online tools, web applications etc.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy individual from a background of working within digital media, tools and feeds and an understanding of how technology enables our clients in their business goals. You should be methodical, possess a high attention to detail, able to multi-task (running multiple and concurrent deployments), forward thinking, a strong communicator and possess excellent time management skills.
As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various other internal departments and teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects' digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
* Provide end-to-end project management.
* Scope project requirements and define roadmap for success.
* Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
* Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
* Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
* Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
* Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
* Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
* Seek opportunities for improvement.
* Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
* Hands on experience with digital services deployments
* Familiarity with Web services, eCommerce, digital marketing platforms Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
* Understanding of Analytics
* Knowledge of UE software
* Technical awareness with ability to communicate issues or problems before they arise.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Communication and reporting skills
* BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field would be advantageous