Position - Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Location - Salisbury / Blandford region
Reporting to - Contracts Manager
* City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
* 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* Previous service & maintenance experience
* Provision of service to commercial premises
* Building Services background
* Fire alarm knowledge
* Minor fabric and plumbing works will be required
* Good organisational & communication skills
We currently have a permanent vacancy for an electrically biased building services engineer to work in a mobile capacity across Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire & Dorset regions providing reactive and PPM maintenance to a portfolio of clients covering all building services.
Candidates need to be qualified as an electrician and have fire alarm experience, alongside experience and willingness to deal with minor fabric and plumbing works.
Ideal candidates should be located in Salisbury / Blandford egion.
This is a full time permanent position, with an annual salary up to c£31,000 per annum. A company vehicle will be provided and engineers are paid door to door. You will be expected to be part of an on call rota (1 in 4) and overtime is available, paid at time and a half from 6pm weekdays and on weekends