Are you a confident and motivated Support Worker looking for a new and exciting locum opportunity! Sweeney's Health is currently seeking a temporary Support Worker for a Social Care Service in Bradford, West Yorkshire
Work Pattern: Full time or Part Time
Duration: Ongoing, 3 months minimun
* Checking in patients
* Managing patient flow in line with current Covid risk assessment
* Keeping the Clinic rooms stock with PPE (Gloves, aprons, couch roll)
* Liaise with Admin team via email when more stock is needed
* Wipe down the chairs in waiting area after each use. Complete touch point cleaning throughout the day e.g. door handles, light switches. Keep kitchen clean and
* Managing out going post
* Excel data spreadsheets that need to be completed.
* Compliance: In Date DBS Certificate
* Registration: Right to work in the UK
* Fast & reliable payroll
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Free Compliance & DBS checks
* Flexible working hours
* Refer a friend bonus - £250 (T&C's apply)
* Find your own job bonus - £250 (T&C's apply)
* Access to roles advertised exclusively by us.
* Your own dedicated Recruitment consultant
Working with Sweeney Health:
Sweeney Health Connects Qualified Professionals with the NHS, Social Services, Local authorities, HMP's and private organisations throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market.
Refer someone to work with us and get £250