Legal Secretary - Litigation
A client that I work with closely are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to provide support to a team of Litigators, based in their Wiltshire office.
Based in a superb office environment, equipped with the latest technology, close to commuter links and with available parking for all team members, this opportunity would suit an experienced Legal Secretary, accustomed to working in within Civil Litigation.
Responsibility for: -
- Managing Fee Earner's diary
- Preparing files for billing
- Screening incoming calls
- Typing of correspondence, photocopying, filing sending faxes and opening new files.
- Sorting and prioritising mail, emails and messages
- Dealing with client's matters where appropriate
A competitive salary of upto £23,000 is available in addition to 25 days holiday
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary, based within a commutable distance of Wiltshire, I would be delighted to receive your CV, and I'll call you for a confidential conversation. Please note, this is not an entry level position and those without Legal Secretary experience will not be considered