LUSAS is a high tech company specialising in the development of analysis and design software for the construction industry, based on the LUSAS finite element system.
We are looking for C++ Software Engineers to join our development team to design, extend, and maintain facilities such as 3D geometry modelling, meshing, data management, file handling and results processing, incorporated within our range of software products.
You should have:
- First or second class degree in an engineering discipline, computer science, or similar.
- Minimum of 1 years' C++ programming experience and be able to demonstrate a good grasp of the language.
- A good understanding of maths and physics.
- A good understanding of the concepts of object orientated programming.
- Ideally, knowledge or experience of civil engineering
- Ideally, experience of 3D geometry programming.
- Ideally, experience of developing on the Microsoft Windows platform
- Ideally, experience of STL, COM, MFC, OpenCascade, OpenGL
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills both written and verbal, and a dedication to quality.
An excellent remuneration package is available dependent on experience.> You must attach or forward by email your Resume/CV with your application. Applications submitted without a Resume/CV will not be considered.