If you are an experienced residential conveyancing legal assistant in Wellingborough or the surrounding area who is looking for a role with a busy conveyancing team, this opportunity will be of interest to you.
The highly regarded firm, with 7 sites across the Midlands. is looking to take on an assistant/secretary with knowledge to include (but not limited to) the sale, purchase, re-mortgage, and transfer of equity of freehold and leasehold property. Previous working knowledge of case management systems is essential however business development skills are desirable. This role will see you working closely with a busy team of fee earners, so time-management and organisation skills are crucial.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Team Leader
- Managing your own caseload under supervision
- Title checking, raising, and reviewing enquires and reporting
- Ordering and checking routine property searches
- Checking mortgage offers
- Dealing directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
- Helping out other members of the team whenever possible
- Post completion
If you are looking to develop your experience and career further within a firm that boasts an award-winning marketing team and prides itself on its service to clients, apply now to be considered.