Working as a member of a fast paced and growing Finance Department, reporting to the Contractor Payment Team Leader, the role would include:
* Retrieving contractor time reports from a range of client systems
* Entry of contractor time reports and purchase invoices onto the payment system
* Reconciling time entered to client system reports
* Matching of timesheets to Limited company contractor purchase invoices
* Processing of weekly and monthly payments to UK and International Limited company contractors across multiple currencies
* Supplier Statement Reconciliations
* Communicating with other areas of the Finance Department
* Communication and issue resolution with contractors
* Generating internal reports to maintain system accuracy
* Assisting in associated functions across the Finance Department
Working within the Contractor Payments Team you will need to demonstrate:
* Competence to work accurately and methodically
* Capacity to work to deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as part of a Team to prioritise workload
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A good understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to investigate and resolve issues
Exposure to purchase ledger or payment processing experience is advantageous but not a necessity as full on the job training shall be provided
This role would suit any individual with experience of working in a Finance Department or who wishes to pursue a career in Finance.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.