David Lewis is an Employer of ChoiceActual Salary: £13,903 to £15,097 per annum
33.75 hours per week Monday to Friday - Term Time Only.
Shift Times: 9.15am - 4pm daily
We are looking for Support Workers who like us believe that every individual matters and have a passion to be the best at everything they do. No experience or qualifications are needed as we provide a comprehensive accredited induction and training.
Benefits include: -
- Up to 38 days annual leave
- An occupational pension (up to 6%)
- Up to 12 weeks full sick pay
- Life Assurance Cover (3 x basic annual salary)
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- Further Education Sponsorship
- Career Progression
- A comprehensive health and wellbeing provision including an Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health service and a dedicated Workplace Mentor
- On site gym and swimming pool
- Free parking
- Xmas Rewards
The College at David Lewis provides education and care for young adults with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties/disabilities, sensory impairments, communication disorders and autism. We're looking for talented and caring Care Officers
who want to make a real difference, working on a one to one basis with our students, supporting their learning, and a range of other daily tasks.
"Every day is different. Every day I can see that I am making a difference to someone's life. It's such a rewarding job" Sian (Support Worker). Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Note, we will interview on application.