My client are a prestigious and highly regarded Law firm, looking to bring on a talented Senior Associate into their employment team. You will be ambitions, with experience working in a large corporate firm.
- Managing own clients and workload within respondent employment law
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Delegating work where required
- Liaising with other departments where needed
- Networking and building a client base
- Travel when required
- You will be a qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Minimum 6 years PQE
- Management experience a bonus
- Excellent Academic background
- Proven billings
- Driven and Professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent business development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a renowned firm, and full administrative and operational support will be provided.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.