Do you have experience in event marketing agencies and start-ups?
Have you developed and maintained long lasting partnerships with multiple clients?
Do you have a strategic mindset and strong commercial acumen?
Have we just described you?
OnLive is ready for today's changing world. We create immersive event experiences in a physical, virtual or hybrid environment. We make sure the show will go on by providing out-of-this-world' event experiences that connect, excites, and motivates making a dream, into a reality.
Where do you come in?
As the Account Director, you will play a crucial part in driving our master plan. Your leadership of the wider team will ensure each and every event is run seamlessly, making the OnLive brand, the one to beat.
Here's a few things you will be doing...
* Lead and develop the team in roll out and scaling of new events
* Develop effective processes across the board to ensure the seamless running of events
* Ensure long lasting partnerships with clients and suppliers
* Ensure our pre-production, production and post-production capabilities are exceptional to build outstanding experiences for both the presenter and the audience
* Identify opportunities for new projects that add value as we continue to expand through securing new pitches
* Ensure all commercial KPIs are met and budget is managed effectively
Sound good so far? It could be like looking in a mirror if the below is you...
* Previous experience working in an event marketing agency and start up businesses
* Senior Management experience of handling, managing, and executing b2b virtual and physical events
* Experience of leading, coaching, and motivating teams to achieve and exceed results
* Previous experience of delivering and winning new client pitches
* Excellent communicator, critical, creative, and strategic thinker
* Expert in the market with tried and tested ideas for explosive growth
Enough about us, what's in it for you?!
* The chance to lead a great team of extraordinary individuals
* The chance to work in an environment where your creative licence has no limits
* The opportunity to get hands on in building something exciting
This role is partially working from home and from the OnLive office in Heathrow