Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Project Support Officer to work on a long-term, full-time contract with a local police force.
The Project Support Officer will assist in the management of the V&V work programme in line with the strategic direction set by the county V&V Round Table (leadership group) by supporting the VVU Project Manager in creating, monitoring, updating and reporting on project plans as part of the V&V overall work programme, including engagement with stakeholders at every level of the V&V Partnership.
- Assist with the development of project plans, liaising closely with project leads to support the implementation of work areas and the delivery of V&V objectives.
- Gather and maintain project information and data from project leads, monitoring and evaluating project documentation for quality and accuracy, and liaison with project leads to ensure project reporting deadlines are met.
- Review project information and data returns to understand progress, risks and opportunities, in order to highlight slippage and track project dependencies and recommend appropriate escalation.
- Produce high-quality reports suitable for presentation to V&V Operations Board and other partnership meetings.
- Complete research both within the county and externally (including contacting other areas) to support the work of the VVU and Partnership to establish areas of best practice and support the development of research (working with the VVU project manager and V&V Evaluation and Impact Analyst).
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to support project deliverables, innovation bids, collaborative opportunities and post-implementation reviews.
- Organise and facilitate meetings and events
Please be advised, that this is not an entry level position, and it is expected that applicants will have worked in a similar capacity previously.
If you are interested, would like further information or you have any questions please ring Martin Cookson on (phone number removed)
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates