A leading private medical clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Deputy Laboratory Manager'
The role is paying £40-45K and is on a permanent contract.
The role incorporates the following -
- Working closely with Laboratory Manager and Centre Manager to ensure streamlining of processes is achieved as well as monthly targets maintained
- To help in training new staff members at the clinic in accordance with competency framework.
- To offer evidence-based practice and service that is of a high quality, efficient and resource effective.
- To perform practical andrology procedures as required.
- To play an active role in the daily administration tasks as dictated by HFEA regulation and lab protocols.
- To keep Laboratory Manager informed of any areas of concern and/or positive development on a regular basis.
- To act in accordance with the Code of Professional Conduct for HPC registered professionals
You MUST have the following skills / qualifications /experience -
- Degree in Biomedical Science or related qualification
- Good communcation and IT Skills.
- HCPC Registered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!