South Yorkshire and East Midlands - Roaming Vacancy (Working with several Accident Repair Centres)
This is a 'Roaming' role which means you will be covering different sites depending focussing on back log of repairs and busy periods.
£30000 - £55000 This is a combination of basic salary, bonus and overtime
(All salaries are dependant on experience and performance)
ATA Preferred, or equivalent
Permanent Role, Car and Fuel Card Provided, Bonus Paid Monthly, Overtime Available, Pension, Private Health Care
Please call Callum for more information on: (phone number removed)
Clear Automotive is a specialist recruitment consultancy in the Accident Repair, Bodyshop and Automotive sector, partnering with organisations across the UK, to fulfil their staffing requirements, whilst representing Automotive professionals to secure permanent and contract careers.
MET Technician- We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MET Technician Mechanic, Strip and Fit - from either bodyshop or Accident repair background, to join a leading accident repair group who are going through an exciting growth period.
With a very low staff turnover you will find our client to be a fantastic employer. They are also winners of numerous prestigious awards.
This job role is a Skilled MET Technician position and requires an experienced candidate who can complete all panel repairs to accident damaged vehicles. ATA, NVQ 3 or IMI 3 qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
The Job: MET Technician / Mechanic Strip Fitter
* Remove & refit mechanical and electrical trims / panels / components on vehicles
* 4 Wheel Alignment experience necessary
* Ensure that stripping and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards
* Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel area
* Carrying out inspections, fault finding and diagnostic work
* Ordering replacement parts
* Re-assembling the vehicle with new parts as required to pre-accident condition
* Stripping and fitting components, bodywork and trim elements
* All MET duties required within your remit
* Dismantle and reassemble damaged vehicles in accordance with the prescribed repair method
* Ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated time
Job Experience Required: MET Technician / Mechanic Strip Fitter
* City & Guild Level 3 (or equivalent) in Automotive Bodyshop Repair
* ATA Qualification would be an advantage
* Previous Bodyshop M.E.T experience is essential
* Strip and fit and trim experience
* Full Uk Driving Licence
MET Technician - In return you will be offered:
* Monthly Bonus'
* Company Car
* Fuel Card - All travel costs taken on by employer
* Excellent employment package
* Clean Bodyshop Environment
* Latest Bodyshop Equipment
* Continuous workload of repairs
* 28 days holiday
* Training and Development
* Job security
If you would like to be considered for the MET Technician job, please call Clear Automotive and ask for Callum on (phone number removed) or apply for the job and we will be in touch with you.
Clear Automotive Recruitment Solutions is a leading Automotive recruitment specialist covering all areas of the UK.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skill sets: Panel Beater, Panel Technician, Bodyshop MET, Bodyshop Mechanic, Vehicle Painter, Vehicle Paint Sprayer, Vehicle Prepper, Paint Prepper, Bodyshop Technicians, Accident repair, Vehicle body repair, coach builder, VDA, Vehicle Damage Assessor, Bodyshop Estimator, Production Manager, Vehicle Technician, Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Controller, SMART Repairer and Bodyshop Manager, Regional and General Manager, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager and more