Do you have experience of working in Financial Services specifically Life and Pensions? An exciting new role has emerged within a globally recognised financial services company!
Our Client is currently looking for a Senior Decision Support Consultant to join their Finance Commercial team. Driving value priorities and business performance through rigorous, evidence-based and analytical decision making, risk management, financial management and governance that shapes and influences business performance and direction. looking for people to help ensure Our Client meets its regulatory, reputational and commercial requirements. As one of the world's largest financial services companies, their mission is to maximise sustainable, high quality returns for their shareholders and customers - and build a more prosperous world. The Senior Decision Support Consultant role holder reports to the Senior Finance Business Partner.Essential Skills/Experience:
- Experience of Financial Services specifically Life and Pensions.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Good communicator with the ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Strong track record of academic and career achievement.
- Good Excel and report writing skills.
- Excellent behaviours and values.
- Comfortable in delivering to senior stakeholders in a clear & precise manner.
- Embrace change.
- Relevant Accountancy or Actuarial Qualification (i.e. CA, ACCA, CIMA, Faculty of Actuaries or local equivalent).
- Experience of working in small project teams with non-finance staff.
- Knowledge of SLAL business and key operational areas.
- Understanding Solvency 2 metrics.
- Commercial management of the Life Companies.
- AOP financial planning including challenge and Exec sign-off of financials.
- Strategic project financial analysis and support.
- Monthly business performance reporting.
- Finance business partnering for flows/revenue executives.
- Supporting delivery of performance enhancing projects.
- Identifying options and recommendations to optimise business performance.
- Influencing and challenging stakeholders across business without direct control.
- Build a network of strong working relationships across the business.
- Support and deliver value generating projects and operational improvements.
- Support robust, financial assessment of business opportunities and performance.
- Prepare and review monthly MI.
- Carry out ad hoc analysis on business performance issues as required, driving operational improvements and business performance.
- Apply appropriate benefits tracking and value realisation.
- Attractive pension.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Private medical insurance.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Enhanced maternity.
- Adoption leave.
- Range of other financial services and lifestyle flexible benefits.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13533
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website