Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Based in Edinburgh
Permanent role - From 23,000
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Legal sector based in Edinburgh to recruit a Legal Secretary to work in their modern and friendly office.
Flexible working arrangements are available with both part-time and full-time hours being considered, along with a blend between home and office based working too.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Administration of executory, powers of attorney and wills
* Providing dictation for solicitors
* Liaising with clients & third parties around information gathering
* Organisation of meetings including booking rooms, minute taking, preparing schedules, itineraries and then following up with action points thereafter
* Various other general administration and secretarial tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* 2 years of recent relevant experience working in a Legal Secretary capacity - this experience is essential
* Recent Conveyancing experience - this is essential for the role
* Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite and the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.