Harvey Nash are recruiting a Social Media Channels Manager
on an initial 6 month daily rate contract
. We are excited to be working with a global cryptocurreny organisation
who have secured significant funding to expand their truly unique DeFi proposition to the crypto currency world. You will join a global team, with presence in UK, and lead their interaction across all social channels they engage with, ensuring consistency of messaging with their brand.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing all strategic content including key themes and messaging aligned to their product growth trajectory, using external support where necessary for content.
This role is suited to someone who lives and breathes social media, understands how to engage a remote audience in a heavily saturated market and that can articulate complex messages in a clear simple way...and knows what cryptocurrency is.Skills and experience we'd like you to have:
- Ability to evidence growth in engaging communities and brand development/awareness
- You bring a passion and understanding for blockchain/cryptocurrencies and having had at least 2 years of experience in this domain
- Excellent communicator, and able to work up to and including board level
- Demonstrate self-motivation in your work and self-authored when it comes to driving outcomes
- Able to create relevant and effective content through solid copy writing and storyteller
- You bring with you and draw upon your past experiences in community management, especially growing Telegram/Discord
This role is an initial 6 month contract and has been deemed OUTSIDE IR35. Please click the link to apply, or contact Graeme McNaull for more information.