Harvey Nash's public sector client are currently recruiting an Assyst ITSM Content Admin
to join their Edinburgh (remote for now) team. You will be responsible for managing the content within their ITSM Assyst therefore Assyst experience is essential to have. You will create and update user-focussed content, ensure consistence between content and maintain high standards of quality.Essential Skills
- excellent customer care and communication skills,
- strong web writing skills and use of plain English,
- experience of using a style guide to produce consistent content to tight deadlines,
- excellent organisational skills,
- experience of using content management systems to create and manage content,
- experience of working within a Service Delivery environment,
- experience and skills in managing content for an online portal, and
- experience of writing to a high level and to an audience.
This role is an initial 3 month contract and has been deemed inside IR35 therefore the use of an Umbrella company is required. Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for a valid Basic Disclosure Scotland. Please click the link to apply, or contact Graeme McNaull for more information.