Anderson Knight is working exclusively with a construction company based in East Kilbride to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager. The role reports into the Finance Manager and you will act as the number two in the finance department. Our client has ambitious growth plans and they are searching for an individual who can grow alongside the business.
There are several entities within the organisation and our client is searching for a commercially astute individual who can take ownership of these entities and challenge construction workers with regards to financial findings. We are searching for a hands-on individual with a strong personality who can work closely with stakeholders across the organisation.
The main responsibilities the Assistant Finance Manager position entails are:
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to complete month-end deadlines
- Directly manage three members of staff
- Take ownership of the multiple entities across the organisation
- Business partner with multiple stakeholders including construction workers
- Drive processes forward and identify any cost saving measures
- Various ad-hoc duties
In order to be considered for the role you must possess the following:
- An accountancy qualification (CIMA/CA/ACCA)
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive approach to work
- The ability to solve complex problems
- An outgoing personality
- A driven/motivated individual
This is a newly created position and our client is hoping that the individual who joins the organisation can mold the position into their own. Again, a strong personality is essential in order to deal with the various stakeholders across the business.
To apply, please submit your CV below.