I have an immediate start available for a temporary administrator to join my client based in Eurocentral on a 6 month contract.
You will support my client with all aspects of administration to support them with an ongoing project.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and you will be based on site at Eurocentral. Parking is available on site and office is easy to access via public transport if you live locally.
On a typical day you will support the team with specific tasks such as investigating compliant delivery locations, reviewing completed orders and identifying location accuracy using internal systems. You will ensure that each order has been completed and fully compliant and raise any concerns/findings with the relevant manager.
To be considered for this role you must be an experienced administrator who is also confident on the phone as you will actively contact internal members of staff to advise them of any outcomes they should be aware of as well as:
- Good working knowledge of Excel, and Outlook
- You will work with :(Vlookups / Pivot Tables / Conditional lists / Conditional formatting / Excel calculations -
- Experience of managing processes
- Ability to work in a logical and methodical manner
- Ability to use own initiative and effectively manage several tasks at one time
- Must have strong communication skills
- Polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work immediately and able to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
If you are available immediately for work and have the relevant skills and experience please apply with your CV.Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age