Iconic Resourcing are delighted to be partnering a dynamic and fast growing Glasgow based business, who are centrally located and looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Your new role will report to the Finance Manager and you will have a range of responsibilities supporting the finance team.This is a newly created role, where you will be responsible for the following:
To be considered, we are looking for candidates with experience of the following:
- Handling a variety of customer enquiries, sending invoices and allocating payments
- Matching, batching and coding purchase invoices
- Issuing copy invoices to clients
- Handling client queries
- Posting bank transactions
- Process all bank payments and receipts
- Opening and amending supplier and customer accounts
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Finance team
- Extensive previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in a fast paced/fast moving industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages including Excel
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines
If you have the above experience and are considering your next move I would be very keen to speak with you. Please apply with your CV or contact Hannah at Iconic Resourcing for more information and an immediate chat, interviews will be held over video this week and next week.
At Iconic Resourcing we are engaged by many leading organisations across Scotland and our aim is to keep the recruitment process simple. Please visit our website to view all of our Iconic Jobs across Glasgow.