Do you consider yourself to be outstanding?
Are you someone who will always strive to ensure a positive customer outcome?
Our client is looking for a World class Client Relationship Manager to join their vibrant, fast paced and exciting team.
Our client's purpose is to transform financial services and create better outcomes for all its users. Providing excellent customer service is at the forefront of every thing they do, and along with their individuality, values and culture it's what separates them from the rest, both from a client and employee perspective. Dealing with complex tasks things can go wrong, but it is how they rectify it that really matters.
As a Client Relationship Manager you will be customer obsessed and challenged with building lasting relationships with both a new and existing client base. You will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts ensuring a positive and professional relationship at all times. You will work with colleagues from all across the business to ensure queries are dealt with efficiently, but always ensuring you achieve the best possible result for the client.
This is an ever evolving role but your main responsibilities will include:
* Provide first class service at all times
* Plan and manage your workload
* Working closely with client's to ensure a positive experience
* Dealing with escalations
* Collaborating with your team to as and when required
* Look for improvements and find solutions
This role is as much about the individual as it is the process so ideally we are looking for someone with the following experience and skillset:
* An excellent communicator
* Previous client relationship management experience
* Experience of delivering an exceptional level of service
* Previous Pension or investment experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of financial products and legislations
* Calm and methodical under pressure ( yet can work in a fast paced environment)
* Be Inspiring
This vacancy should excite you, and if it doesn't then it's not for you. Along with a generous salary (DOE) it is also Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.