Digital Marketing Officer, Demand Generation Your new company
A leading global veterinary technology solutions provider are looking for a talented Marketing Manager with a demand generation focus to join their ambitious team. The candidate will take a leading role in execution of the regional footprint of the company and creating engaging digital programmes. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Motivate, supervise, support and performance manage the local team (2 people)
- Plan, develop and execute leads and pipeline generating B2B campaigns.
- Communication plans, campaign management, landing pages, presentation decks, performance reporting and digital/eDM campaigns.
- Execute client marketing and announcements to retain and increase the utilisation of the full software platform
- Be responsible for running and optimising lead and demand generation including paid, outbound and inbound campaigns and channels.
- Create online adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Work with the content marketing and product marketing specialist to ensure all content and materials produced are regionalised and executed successfully locally.
Our ideal candidate is a digital marketing all-rounder with strong previous experience in demand generation who should be able to develop engaging digital campaigns to attract and retain clients. Ideally with experience in the B2B Saas space you would be coming onboard to look after events, demand generation campaigns, search engine marketing, social media and email marketing campaigns. You will be expected to own the company's regional presence in these areas from an operational standpoint. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.