We are working in partnership with a specialist Dental clinic headquartered in Edinburgh on this newly created Deputy Practice Manager role.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of high-quality care to patients of the practice and to provide management for the staff within your team in terms of:
• HR management
• Management of service delivery
• Project management
- Managing a team over two sites, ensuring that all methods of communication at the practice operate effectively to benefit our patients and all team members. Issuing clear delivery of information via telephone, email, letter and social media.
- Ensuring the clinic diary is maximised to yield the optimum revenue on a daily and weekly basis. Able to foresee a problem in the diary and/or clinic and dealing with it before it arise.
- Coaching and mentoring your team to ensure consistent delivery of brand standards, using measurables to deliver on KPI's ensuring standards always remain high, always achieving an excellent customer experience.
- Maintaining a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Day-to-day HR matters for both the administration and nursing team, holding regular 1:1 meetings to support them in their role. You will make sure that practice staff perform to the best of their ability in their roles by providing appropriate training and development.
- Keeping on top of regulatory matters, ensuring that HIS and BDA paperwork are up-to-date, being inspection ready at all times.
- Responsible for H&S matters, weekly, monthly and annual checks. Arranging contractor visits to have all equipment serviced annually.
- Have full knowledge of the treatments, pricelist and policies to understand billing/accounting cycle for patient's bills, ensure accounts are paid promptly and kept up-to-date.
- Responsible for ensuring that any patient complaints are handled in accordance with the practice's complaints procedure. Liaising with the General Manager on the issues and outcomes, to ensure they are managed promptly and do not escalate where possible.
As the ideal candidate you will be:
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to a high standard.
- Experience with Dental operating system would be advantageous.
- Experience in a managerial role ideally within a medical or dental setting.
Get in touch to arrange a confidential chat.