- Award-Winning Agency
- Fast track career development
- An exceptional culture
- A talented team of passionate digital professional who looks after one other
- Genuine friendships
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible working hours
We are currently a diverse team of 40+ spread across the UK. We invest heavily in our people believing that if we take care of them, they will take care of our clients which in turn benefits the agency.
We are also continuing to heavily invest in our people and culture to nurture, train, reward, and retain our talent to take the company to the next level.The Role.
- You will coordinate a team of SEO Specialists.
- Key to your role is effective people management. You will be responsible for developing talent within your team and as such need to be able to encourage and motivate people, conduct appraisals, and mentor individuals.
- You will work closely with the client relationship team to ensure the client's expectations.
- You will provide SEO insight to support Senior Managers and offer strategic SEO guidance and support to set the overall direction on accounts and to guide the growth of the accounts assigned to your team.
The ideal person
- Staff wellbeing and development
- SEO service delivery, innovation and development
- Provide SEO strategic direction and support for the accounts within your team
- Client satisfaction & delivering strong client retention
- Leading on SEO process improvements &/or wider agency critical projects
- Ensuring service quality & high standards
- Contributing to new business opportunities (where appropriate)
- Recruitment of new team members as required
- At least 4- 5 years of demonstrable experience running a digital marketing team ideally in an agency environment
- A confident leader and role model with the ability to work under pressure
- Commercially astute and takes pride in creating, managing, and overseeing high-quality digital marketing projects
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing channels and digital marketing strategy including SEO, CRO, analytics and data
- A facilitative and coaching style of management
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and delegation skills
- Agency Background
- A great communicator with excellent presentation, written and verbal communications
- Confident dealing with client issues
- Proactive problem solver
- Strong budget management skills
This is an exceptional agency and client. Get in touch for immediate consideration and a virtual meeting with notable company.