NEW role available for a Sales Administrator working with a world leader based in Harrogate. Our client is now eager to appoint an individual to join their evolving team on a full time, permanent basis. In this role you will operate in line with their dedication and passion to both technology and customer success.
Duties to include:
- Proactively respond and manage customer quote requests.
- Liaise with various global suppliers in reaction to customer requests with the aim of meeting demands.
- Ensure efficient knowledge of any pricing structures in place.
- Liaise with internal colleagues across various departments i.e. Engineering, pre-sales, accounts etc.
- Action any issues that will have a wider impact on customer experience, ensuring that all parties are kept well informed.
- Take a proactive approach to any company meetings, acting as specialist in your area.
We are looking for someone that can showcase:
- Outstanding customer interaction abilities
- Capability of strong time management and organisation skills whilst demonstrating attention to detail in all work produced.
- Enjoy working amongst a team.
- Previous quotation experience would be desired.
You will work Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.15pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.15pm and in return you will receive a salary in the region of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus company benefits.
Send your CV to us today!