A brand-new opportunity has become available for a National Account Manager to join a fast-growing healthy confectionary business. Our client is looking for a resilient and determined candidate to primarily grow company sales in the Foodservice and Out of Home Channel (OOH). Example customers you will be managing include, Brakes, Bidfood, Wholesalers and coffee chains. For the right candidate who already has this experience and wants to keep learning, there is also scope for this role to manage key UK retail accounts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain strong relationships with existing accounts.
- Manage annual activity plans, promotions and ensuring execution of plans across stores.
- Identify and propose opportunities to enhance the company's presence in the Out of Home Channel.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience working in commercial roles in the FMCG industry.
- Experience working in the Foodservice / Out of Home Channel (OOH) is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and highly numerate.
- A determined individual with previous account management experience and strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team to deliver consistent results.
If the role sounds of interest, then please apply today.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.