Looking to use your advertising experience in a growth-driven marketing agency working with exciting Ecommerce scale-ups?
Whether you're currently working in-house, freelancing, or at an agency we want to hear from you.
This role would suit someone with the ambition to create massive wins for clients and accelerate their development by working with and learning from A-class colleagues responsible for well over $100M in sales.
You'll become a part of the team and implement The BPM Method for growth across our clients.We're after someone who has the core of everything our in-house system, The BPM Method system stands for
- creative problem solving
- analytical and critical thinking
- objective, data-led reasoning
- a good balance of EQ & IQ
- respect for process and quality control
- repeatable success
- commitment and trust of the process
(you'll be assessed on these!)What You Will Gain
- Learn from our CEO Depesh Mandalia, a global influencer in the area of Facebook ads marketing
- High autonomy in client delivery (after you're trained) to bring your own ideas and experience to our clients within our frameworks
- Responsibility in overseeing and running ad accounts with sizeable spend
- Working with a close-knit, remote team with a family vibe
- Working with exciting, fast-growth clients spending from $250 to $30K per day in ad spend
- Learning what goes into growing Ecommerce businesses from ground-up, through to 6 and 7-figures into 8-figure annual revenues
- Premium partner relationship with Facebook Europe (and the perks it comes with) including invites to represent the agency at Facebook and other industry events
- Ensure processes are adhered to and support the continual improvement using The BPM Method
- Work with and manage external suppliers related to ad buying ensuring we continue to work with the best available
- Track budgets, results, plans and KPIs for clients
- Support project managers with campaign planning and finding new ideas for growth
- Representing the agency at relevant events
- Regular reporting
We're looking for someone with a growth mindset that's fully coachable to learn our processes and systems to leverage your existing experience with Ecommerce and Facebook ads.
Being open to feedback, sucking up knowledge, sharing ideas, a test and learn mindset and someone with patience, self-awareness, and a strong team player is important to this role
You'll learn from the best and enhance your own experience in an environment which rewards entrepreneurship with a big focus on work-life balance. When you fill out the application form please include an explanation of what ROAS stand for in your answer for question 1. This will show that you've actually read this application form and that you pay attention to detail. If you fail to explain what ROAS stand for in question 1, then your application will likely be automatically rejected. Attention to detail is important in advertising.
At SM Commerce, we're a nimble agency that punches above our weight through process efficiencies, smart working and a deep understanding of sales and marketing to create big results, fast. We're a Facebook PREMIUM Partner Agency with ad spends through our Business Manager of $2M+ per month for clients in North America, Europe and Asia.
Our agency churn rate is low and we are picky about the clients we work with, to ensure clients align with our values and we can deliver the results they need.
Knowledge of Facebook advertising is essential - however, we're looking for you to master and lead The BPM Method internally and for clients.
We're also after someone that can deal with pressure from managing different kinds of clients and their needs, together with the delivering high level of quality and service we set ourselves within the agency.
Your written and verbal English language communications must be of a very high level for this role ideally with native, or close to natively spoken English to represent the agency well on strategy calls when needed.
We're after someone in the US (preferred) or European timezone; whilst our working hours are fairly flexible we're after someone that can at least cover the US timezone for example between 2pm and 10pm UK timeAbout SM Commerce
SMC was setup initially as an Affiliate Marketing business and Marketing Growth Consultancy before switching to solely focussing on Facebook ads driven growth in 2017.
Since then we've had our fair share of successes and failures. Our values include treating client businesses as if they're our own, being open and transparent in communications, favouring a work life balance in so far as ensuring you keep your energy levels and motivation high, as well as strong teamwork.
As an elite team of media buyers there's not much we can't do with Facebook ads - however we do have a need for wider Ecommerce experience for clients, which is where you come in. We need someone with a strong attention to detail and process driven work ethic.
We have a mix of hours in the team, because this is a lifestyle-led business. Some prefer to start earlier, others a later start. Others still prefer a 2-3 hour break midday then come back pumped for a grand finale. Whatever your working pattern SMC is about work-life balance and getting results.
Our clients are mainly in Ecommerce and Lead Generation/Digital Products (Courses, Coaching etc).Requirements
- At least 2 years experience running Facebook ads for an Ecommerce brand, freelancing with clients or Ecommerce based agency
- You need to have mastered the basics of ads manager - we can teach you how to create and run high-scale ad accounts via The BPM Method
- We're after a T-shaped marketer with deep experience of Facebook advertising - its a bonus if you have some experience of paid search and other channels. We'll train the right person to become a master of Ecommerce marketing including developing our own brands
- Experience with Ecom store platform such as Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento or others creating landers and optimising funnels is an advantage
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written English
- Super organised and efficient
- Highly data-driven, test, learn and improve nature
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and make things work seamlessly
- Ideally located in North America, otherwise EU based but willing to work US hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of using Slack, Zoom and Asana is an advantage (though training will be given)
- This is a full-time role so it will not suit those looking for a 2nd job or with existing clients/businesses
- If you haven't read this form properly and completed the application form as required your application will be automatically rejected.
In return you'll get full access to our full training programs and Mastermind groups, access to agency only Facebook training through our Premium Agency Partner status, direct mentoring and coaching from Depesh plus working with cool clients and colleagues too.
Pay is based on experience, work hours are flexible, suiting a laptop lifestyle/work from home/co-working space with ambitions to work with one of the leading influencers and an agency with a growing reputation, across the world of Facebook ads.
Is this you?
We're looking for someone with a growth mindset, that we can train and develop.
- You know how the Facebook ads platform works (either learned through Facebook's free Blueprint training or by learning as you go, or through courses)
- You've already worked with ads in Ecommerce
- You know how to understand KPIs and how to use Google Sheets for analysis
- You understand the human and creative part of advertising on Facebook
- You're hungry to learn and develop your Marketing knowledge as well as media buying
- You're process driven, able to follow instructions and deliver work consistently to a high level of accuracy
- You'd enjoy a remote, office-less role and the opportunity to create true work-life balance
- You'd love to work for a business that believes in legacy and impact first and delivers consistently high results
- You want to take every opportunity we share to learn through the various programs we're part of with Facebook and other external companies
- You have a great sense of humour!
We want to hire the hungriest, growth minded people to join us.
Our team develop their skills 100 times faster because of the direct training and mentoring from the senior team whilst working on interesting challenging and fun projects.
Of the tens of millions of marketers and advertisers on the planet (of which over 7 million advertise on Facebook) less than 1% can create repeatable, sustainable success.Want to train up to be part of the 1% of the 1%? Apply here today.
The following application form is intended to help us find the best candidate for this role - good luck!
No, wait, there is no luck involved here.
This process is data-driven until you get to the video call stage at which point we mix other elements in to find our ideal candidate.
Instructions keep your answers short, clear but succinct; we expect a high number of applicants and won't accept long essays or applications that we cannot understand.
If you feel the application process is too much effort, this role is not right for you.
May the data be in your favour!Benefits
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to attend agency exclusive Facebook events
- Full access to our cutting edge marketing training programs and community
- Direct mentoring from a global leading Ecom marketing experts
- Full access to our externally paid training programs
- Pay is based on experience
- Performance based bonus