Electronics Field Service engineer required on a permanent basis - full Training provided for the right candidate.
We currently we have an opportunity for an experienced Electronics Field Service engineer to join our laboratory instrumentation team. You will be responsible for the service, installation, repair and general maintenance of GC, HPLC, GC-MS & spectroscopy instruments at our customer's sites. Our markets include universities, food and drink, environmental testing and pharmaceutical. The role is field based, you would work from home and be expected to spend a few nights per month away from home.
You must have a track record as an electronics field service engineer. Experience of working on gas chromatography, HPLC, GC-MS and spectroscopy instrumentation would be an advantage. If you are not experienced on these instruments, training will be provided
* You need to be self-reliant and able to work on your own initiative with full support from colleagues and head office
* You should have strong verbal and written communication skills to reflect the professional brand and image of the company.
* You must be an analytical thinker with the ability to solve problems as they arise on site.
* You must be capable of carrying out tasks such as lifting instruments.
* You must be computer literate. • You must hold a full UK driving licence.
If you are interested with the relevant experience please apply "NOW