Following a period of growth, we are currently looking for Auditors to join our dynamic team based in Liverpool City Centre.
We are an independent firm with an enviable portfolio of Audit clients and an excellent reputation locally for delivering a high quality service.
Reporting to the Audit Directors, the key responsibilities for this Auditor role will be to:
- Assist and deliver high quality audit and accounts work on client engagements.
- Directly liaise with client staff and establish strong relationships with them.
- Work on the complex and significant risk areas of the audit and prioritise client work such that higher risk or time sensitive work is completed first.
- Prioritise and plan work to meet the expectations of the given client managing any conflicting pressures by making the best use of time and resources.
- Manage the client's reporting requirements and ensure that any expectations and/or deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes and experience:
- Proven knowledge and experience of the audit process gained in a similar practice environment.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Experience of using Audit systems and CCH.
- Competent MS Office skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.