To assist Dynamic Programme teams in the planning and delivery of maintenance activities, from request through to completion. Management of the lifecycle of maintenance ticket requests, under the guidance of the Project / Account Management TeamKey Responsibilities: § Understand client briefs/requirements§ Create Scope of Works and assign work to third parties§ Prepare quotations and proposals for client§ Plan / Schedule maintenance works in accordance to timelines§ Ability to understand and solve maintenance issues§ Support in creation of electrical maintenance guidelines§ Negotiate costs with third parties§ Build and maintain relationships with clients and third parties§ Maintain project documentation and in-house online tools§ Management of live projects and remote oversight of on-site project teams internationally (occasional out of hours work may be required in line with project needs)§ Escalation of issues through appropriate channels in timely fashion§ Process project deliverables/sign off reports Core Competencies:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong and demonstrable organisational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Adept at client/third-party interaction across a global network
- Adaptable - ability to manage tasks/projects simultaneously working within a fast-paced retail environment
- Possess keen eye for detail and the ability to follow core processes and procedures on the Programme
- Pro-active and driven - keen to assume greater responsibilities and grow within the business
- Team Work - willing to contribute new ideas and assist project teams where necessary
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance planning / project management environment is essential
- Demonstrable experience of problem-solving in a maintenance context
- Proficient user of Mac OS and iOS platforms with up-to-date knowledge and ability to use both on a day to-day basis
- Demonstrable experience in using/developing online tools for project management
- Background/experience in creation and maintenance of SOPs or troubleshooting guidelines
- Proficiency in a second European language desirable (French, German, Spanish, or Italian)
The Job holder may be asked to carry out other duties and responsibilities which arise from the nature and character of the post within the department stated or in any of the Company's other sections or departments.
This is a description of the job, as it is constituted at the date shown. It is the practice of this Company to periodically examine job descriptions, update them and ensure that they relate to the job performed, or to incorporate any proposed changes. The appropriate manager in consultation with the post holder will conduct this procedure.
In these circumstances it will be the aim to reach agreement on reasonable changes, but if agreement is not possible Dynamic reserves the right to make changes to your job description following consultation.