On behalf of our rapidly expanding client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer, you will support the design, build, and implementation of successful continuous integration and deployment pipelines, ensuring operability and supportability of production platforms, enabling quality and pace in delivery.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Work with Product Delivery squads to implement, enhance and manage continuous integration practices
- Work Product Delivery squads to design release and deployment pipelines; and hold responsibility for the management, delivery, and improvement of deployments into production.
- Support the automated deployment of infrastructure into cloud platforms.
- Take a leading role in the design, integration, and implementation of monitoring tools for platforms, seeking continual improvement and ensuring effective transition into Operational Support.
- Be the point of expertise, escalation, and authority in the use of tooling for delivery and operations usage.
- Use your development skills and design new processes and procedures for tooling integration with application and cloud infrastructure.
The DevOps Engineer will have the following:
- Experience working in a DevOps culture, understanding the importance of business drivers and use of tooling to deliver value work streams
- Proven experience supporting Cloud-based solutions (technology agnostic, Google Cloud and AWS preferred)
- Proven design experience implementing tools and processes, specifically relating to monitoring and distributed tracing.
- Experience with Release and Deployment Tooling (such as Spinnaker, Harness.io, Azure DevOps, or Octopus)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and configuration management tools (such as Chef, Terraform, Saltstack)
- Strong scripting skills and/or experience of code languages (such as Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- 99% Fully Remote working with an ad hoc requirement to come in if you are close to Worcester
- 23 days + Bank Holidays. Plus, an additional day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Schemes