Social Media Manager
- Global law firm
A global law firm is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager to sit within their global digital team based in London.
You will be leading on the creation of social media content that truly engages the firms audience and communicates their messaging.
The role involves collaborating with colleagues across the firm to ensure that their social media channels reflect the firm's brand and strategy. It also covers inputting into and implementing the firms social media strategy and exploring new ways they can use social channels.
- Creating social media campaigns to ensure the firms content has a strong presence on social media that reflects its values and messaging
- Collaborating with colleagues across the firm to help them create social media content
- Monitoring social media for mentions of the firm, its lawyers and any related terms
- Training colleagues on the best way to use social media from personal accounts
- Implementing and inputting into the firm's social media strategy
- Using data from social media channels to improve our output and to feed back to stakeholders
- Developing multimedia content for use on social media
The successful candidate will have experience in running social media channels and campaigns for a large organisations. You will have a strong instinct for the kind of social media content that will engage a professional services audience and the ability to analyse social media data to provide actionable insights.