Bus Auto Electrician / PSV Auto Electrician / HGV Auto Electrician
Shifts: Mon - Fri/Tues - Sat (Earlier finish on Fri and Sats)
Benefits: Sick pay, own training academy, obtain psv licence, contributory pension, 35 days holiday etc.
Are you a Bus/PSV Auto Electrician / HGV Auto Electrician fed up with the lack of career progression with your current employer?
Have you had enough of the lack of investment and training opportunities?
Looking to join a company that offers a great work-life balance?
* Company sick pay
* Excellent internal training academy
* Big investments into their diagnostic equipment
* Low standard weekly hours offering great work-life balance
* 35 days holiday
* Contributory pension
* Retail discounts
* Employee wellbeing packages
* Opportunity to obtain PSV licence
As an Auto Electrician you would be working in partnership with an award-winning public transportation company, which has constructed an industry-leading reputation in their market and are proud of the high-quality services they offer. They put their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do and heavily invest in their staff offering internal training packages, opportunities to upskill through courses, offer a lucrative benefits package and offer fantastic career prospects.
As a Bus / PSV / HGV Auto Electrician you will be responsible for:
* Test circuits and components of vehicles
* Diagnosing vehicle electrical faults and rectifying defects
* Have knowledge of working with diagrams and test equipment
* Completing relevant paperwork
* Adhering to health and safety regulations
* Keeping up to date with the latest technology and software
LinkedIn - Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook - Kirsty Windle
Contact No - (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
#auto electrician #bus auto electrician #psv auto electrician #pcv auto electrician #hgv auto electrician
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role