Python Developer London to £65k + bonus
Python Developer / Software Engineer (SQL Data Finance) Exceptional opportunity for a skilled Python Developer has opened at an industry-leading financial services organisation, opportunity to take ownership of complex yet highly rewarding projects relating to API development, integrations and ETL pipelines.
This Python Developer role covers all aspects of the development lifecycle, from prototyping to build-out, testing and deployment. Not only will you have an opportunity to work on all parts of the platform, you'll get to see your work go rapidly from ideation to release and will make an impact from the start.
The ideal candidate will be a true tech advocate with good Python skills and a strong understanding of software systems. In addition to your technical involvement, you'll benefit from a flat structure and a high-performing team of exceptional technologists.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll return to London-based offices in due course, with some continued flexible work opportunities*
- You're degree educated, 2.1 or above in Computer Science or closely related discipline
- You have commercial Python development skills (NumPy and Pandas nice to have but not essential)
- You have a good understanding of SQL and Data Modelling techniques
- You're familiar with Distributed Systems
- You're naturally analytical and a keen problem solver
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively
As a Python Developer / Software Engineer you'll earn a competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this Python Developer / Software Engineer (SQL Data Finance) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4452 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92570538