Software Engineer (Java) ***Fully Remote***
A Sunday Times Top 100 company (seven years running) who specialise in the design and build of bespoke digital solutions for customers across various industry sectors are looking for an astute and adaptable Software Engineer. The successful Software Engineer will have at least one year's experience in a fast-paced environment using Java to create high quality solutions for large scale digital transformation projects for some of the world's most renowned clients.The Software Engineer:
The successful Software Engineer will be responsible for developing cutting edge digital solutions that positively impact the lives of clients' users worldwide. You will be provided the opportunity to learn about emerging technologies and methods, alongside talented colleagues who will be invested in your personal and professional development while fast-tracking your career for the leading digital solutions firm in the UK.As a Software Engineer you will have:
The Software Engineer will benefit from:
- Expertise is designing, building, testing and maintaining cutting edge software applications with extensive use and experience in Java.
- Technical leadership of teams in order to create and test modern, scalable, fit-for-purpose applications that align with software development principles, practices and patterns - e.g. XP, TDD.
- Experience in technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Demonstrable expertise in software design/development over all layers of an application.
- Mentoring experience of team members and wider community.
- Knowledge of the latest Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms - e.g. AWS/Azure, including SaaS & PaaS.
- Competitive Salary - £30,000-£50,000
- Defined career progression
- 10% bonus
- Fully remote
If you are interested in the Software Engineer role, contact Michael Finch at Anson McCade, or apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92563932