Junior Infrastructure Engineer Cambridge to £35k
Junior Infrastructure Engineer (AWS Azure Linux) Are you an ambitious technologist looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career in a truly pioneering technology company?
This multi award-winning organisation has experienced unprecedented global success, and has been recognised as one of the 'Most Innovative Companies in the World'.
They are seeking a Junior Infrastructure Engineer to join them in an exciting all-round role that offers ownership, cutting-edge technology and clear paths to progression.
As a Junior Infrastructure Engineer you'll play a key role in the Development projects team, where you'll assist in the design, build and implementation of breakthrough research and development platforms. You'll help to evolve infrastructure environments with the latest technologies, and will have the chance to engage with stakeholders to ensure project requirements are achieved.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process and work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll join impressive Cambridge-based offices in due course with excellent transport links, parking and a range of perks including weekly free catered lunches, a colourful social calendar, breakout spaces and solo pods.*
- You're a tech-driven all-rounder
- You're familiar with Azure and/ or AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with any of the tools/ technologies in the tech stack is highly beneficial: Microsoft: Server OS, Hyper-V, Exchange, O365, SCCM/ Linux (buntu, CentOS, KVM, Libvirt)
- Knowledge of networking technologies (routers, switches, firewalls) is beneficial
- Ideally you will be degree educated (2.1 or above) from a reputable university
As a Junior Infrastructure Engineer you'll earn a competitive salary (to £35k) plus an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Junior Infrastructure Engineer (AWS Azure Linux) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 01372 476 575 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92565513