C++ Software Engineer London to £200k+
C++ Software Engineer / Senior Developer (Linux Ultra Low Latency). Are you an experienced C++ Developer who wants to remain hands-on with code in a collegiate environment that will challenge you and provide continually learning opportunities as well as significant earning potential?
You could be joining a technology driven e-trading firm as a key member of a small team, discussing ideas and collaborating to solve problems and optimise ultra-low latency e-trading systems performance. You'll use the latest versions of C++ (C++ 14 / 17) and deepen your knowledge of C++ written with the latest standards, Linux OS internals, CPU architecture and networking hardware and protocols.
You'll be based in East London; driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview process and work from home during the current social distancing measures.
- Advanced C++ development skills on Linux
- Expertise with low latency, high throughput, distributed trading systems
- Indepth knowledge of Linux OS, system / processor performance and network communication
- Technology is not just a job to you, you tinker in your own time and stay up to date with the latest standards and best practice
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong foundation in Computer Science
As a C++ Software Engineer you will earn a very competitive salary (to £200k+, negotiable and dependant on skillset and depth of experience) plus significant bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer / Senior Developer (Linux Ultra Low Latency) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92563912