C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer London to £90k
C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Kubernetes). Are you a technologist seeking complex and interesting systems to apply your skills; continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a technology driven Hedge Fund.
As a C# Developer you'll join a multi-disciplinary business aligned product team responsible for high-value critical trading applications. You'll be building systems to manage large datasets which can process updates in real-time with high throughput and low latency; these systems are released with high frequency with technology choices that are continuously evolving.
You'll be an integral part of a talented Agile development team with exposure across the full technology stack but with a focus on backend C# .Net Core systems; you'll be working in Sprints and Pairing with colleagues who are passionate about code quality within a collaborative environment.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home with a view to returning to the office as soon as feasible, with some continued flexibility.When possible you'll be based in fantastic offices in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
- You have strong C# serverside experience including multi-threading and .Net Core
- You have experience with Kubernetes, AWS, IaC, Terraform
- You have a good understanding of Event Streams and Event Sourcing (EventStore, Kafka, NoSQL)
- You have a good knowledge of high availability technologies and concepts
- You're familiar with deployment automation and build environments; CI/CD
- You're collaborative with great communication skills
- You're degree educated, Computer Science or similar
As a C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k) plus significant bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4460 to find out more about this C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Kubernetes) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92563879