Front End Developer London / WfH to £70k
As a Front End Developer you'll join a cross functional Agile team and work closely with clients to develop bespoke applications, producing clean and efficient code across the full development lifecycle; from partnering with the client to understand requirements through to solution delivery and implementation. You'll also design and deploy improvements and upgrades to existing applications ensuring they are well tested.
There is currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home for the majority of the time; post Covid restrictions you'll be based on client site 1-2 days a week in London with the rest of the week working remotely.
- You've worked in Agile teams (Scrum / Kanban), are collaborative and have excellent communication skills and client facing ability
- You have experience across the full software development lifecycle
- Ideally you will have experience with Node.js, Java, microservices using Docker or Kubernetes
- You're quick to pick up new programming languages and technologies (you'll be working with a variety depending on the clients set-up)
- You hold SC clearance or are able to achieve it (i.e. UK resident for 5 years plus, clean criminal record)
As a Front End Developer / Full Stack Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92565708