Are you ready to find your dream role?
Have you always wanted a career within SEN education?
Do you see yourself in a role where training and progression is in focus?
Yes? Well, what are you waiting for?
We are currently recruiting for a passionate teaching assistant who is keen to start a career within SEN education. You will not need to have experience working with SEN students as support and training will be provided. This lovely SEN school is catering for students with a variety of disabilities such as Autism, verbal/physical disabilities, and dyslexia. You will be supporting their students aged 5-19 and take part in an active and creative curriculum such as woodwork, trampoline sessions, forest school, swimming and horse riding. The school is based in the Horsham area and is full time, with immediate start.
- Great facilities to promote creative lessons
- Training whilst working
- Free parking
- Free hot meal provided for lunch
- 14 weeks of annual leave per year
- Career progression
- No weekend or evening work
Benefits of working with Masterclass:
- Dedicated and experienced consultant that will tailor the service to your needs to secure your dream role
- Current market advise
- Free CPD provided
- Flexible working hours
- Free career advise
- A wide variety of benefits such as discounts
- Focus on your health and wellbeing
- Continuous support throughout your career journey
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the support and care for the students throughout their school day
- Interact in lessons to support the student's engagement
- Teach students 1:1 when required
- Support the student's development of independence and positive behaviour
- Participating in weekly CPD for your personal development
An ideal candidate may possess the following skills and capabilities:
- A passion to learn and develop
- Resilience and patience when working with students
- Ability to see development and positive progress in every student no matter ability
- Own means of transport is essential
Does this sound like your next role? Then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply today as interviews are currently being held.
Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes an enhanced DBS check