Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Salary: Up to £26,000 basic, OTE up to 10k
Hours:- Week 1 - 8am to 6pm - Monday to Thursday
- Week 2 - 8am to 6pm - Wednesday to Saturday
- Week 3 - 8am to 6pm - Mon, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
We are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for our clients prestige site in the Aylesbury area.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Vehicle Technician Role:
The role will change depending on your skillset, ideally you will be able to take on the role of a Service / Vehicle Technician with the drive to take on further manufacturer courses to move to Diagnostic level then possibly Master Technician level.
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Brakes, suspension, clutches - again we can mould the role and your training around your current skillset
- Potentially major engine work to diagnostic depending on your skillset
- Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
Vehicle Technician Requirements
- Ideally you will have Car dealership experience and be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair. However we will consider level 3 from an independent level or someone part qualified with the right attitude.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites