Digital Project Manager / Bristol / £50,000 - £60,000Commutable locations:
Bristol, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare Key skills:
Agile Project Management , Stakeholder management , CRM , CMS , Saas , MSP , SDLC
Opus have partnered with a full service creative agency in Bristol who are going through a phase of strategic growth and change and are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to come on board permanently.
They aren't your stereotypical agency and pride themselves on their approach and tight-knit feel to the business, they are looking for someone who has previous managed service or agency experience managing multiple clients and 3rd party suppliers simultaneously...this is a unique opportunity for you to join a well-established business that are gearing up for their biggest year to date!Your day to day Responsibilities will include:
You will have the following skills:
- Collaborating with the Client Services team internally to meet, guide and gather client briefs.
- Gather requirements directly from clients and produce specifications for technical parties.
- Write user stories, visualise user flows, wireframes
- Monitor the progress of tasks assigned to the development team, front and Back End
- Manage, nurture and develop relationships with third party suppliers
- Conduct testing and QA, both hands-on and automated, against agreed specifications
- Communicate professionally, friendly and timely with client stakeholders and users at different skill levels
- Manage the sign off process with third parties
- Manage the sign off process with the Client Services team and clients
- Defining what success looks like for the client, and making it measurable
- Produce project documentation
- A minimum of 3 years commercial agency experience, either within a Digital Producer or Digital Project Manager role.
- Strong background in delivering agile and waterfall software development projects in a contemporary environment.
- You will own the budget and will be responsible for the commercials while understanding the tensions between time, scope and cost.
- You will be capable of forming, nurturing and supporting project teams.
- You will accountable for managing and building relationships with your customers, stakeholders, consultants, UX, engineers, testers and product owners.
- You have a way of making the complex sound simple, you get the vision and detail of what is being built and why.
- It's expected that you have an eye for detail and a nose for problems, smelling them a mile off so you can deal with them proactively.
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by email or to my direct line. George Aldridge - 0117 300 6448Email: george.aldridge at opusrs.com
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93069676